Looking for a little laughter to help pass the time until the adults say that it’s time for dinner?
Still wondering what kind of civilized people decided to call it dinner when you’re eating at 3 o’clock in the afternoon?!
I don’t have the answer to that second one, but what I can give you is these fine assortment of Thanksgiving Day links – plucked fresh from the Just Laugh archives – that ought to do a fine job of tiding you over until wave after wave of mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie come crashing over you…
- Deep Fried Turkey – Deep Fried, Live! with Tako the Octopus
- More Than One Way to Trash a Bird… – by Jenn Dlugos
- “It’s going to be crazy out there!” local man reports… – by Scott Sevener
- Happy Thanksgiving! – ColdCuts, by Tom Wilson
- Turkey Season is Open – by Kim Burke
- Many Reasons to Be Thankful – by Melvin Durai
- Just Smile and Say Thank-You, and Don’t Let That Gift Receipt Out of Your Sight… – by Scott Sevener
Enjoy the rest of your crazy eating holiday and remember, dinner’s not officially over until somebody’s pants lose a button… 😯